Health and Safety Policy
Management considers improving the health and safety of workers as part of its business.
Corporate Management considers the improvement of workers health and safety as an integral part of its activity.Management, together with all its human resources, also through the implementation of a Health and Safety at Work Management System carried out in conformity to OHSAS 18001:2007 rule, commits itself:
- to prevent, reduce and maintain controlled the risk of accidents and occupational diseases faced by workers and all persons working under its control;
- to improve its performance on health and safety at work;
- to comply with applicable legal requirements and other requirements, eventually subscribed by the organization;
- to put at disposal human and material resources which will necessary to achieve its targets;
- to increase information, awareness and perception of the risk of its workers, at all levels, and to involve them in the process of identifying preventive measures.
As a result of the foregoing, the Company expects:
- a reduction of injuries and accidents.
- an improvement of the working environment and of the way of operating with resulting greater satisfaction of operators and more efficient processes.
From time to time in Corporate Policy document for health and safety at work the Top Management will indicate the guidelines for setting and reviewing targets.
Senago, May 3rd, 2010
Ing. Stefano Saccardi
CEO Pulverit Spa